Shiripuno Amazon Lodge
Explore the Amazon with the local Waorani people who live inside the Yasuní National Park.
Shiripuno Amazon Lodge, located deep in the Yasuní National Park, provides a rare opportunity to explore the richness of flora and fauna, while being in contact with one of the most fascinating indigenous tribes that inhabits this lush rainforest: The Waorani. These people, plus your personable naturalist guide, will share their understanding about plants that cure a variety of diseases, trees that provide the building materials of their environmentally friendly community and wildlife ready to catch your eye while it roams freely in the largest playground on earth, boasting an ecosystem more diverse than anything you’ve ever encountered. Sure enough, being so isolated from modern civilization, this paradise will grant you the pleasure of being one with nature – and truly free to explore at your heart’s content!
DAY 1. QUITO / COCA – SHIRIPUNO RIVER
DAY 2. FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES
DAY 3. FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES
DAY 4. FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES
DAY 5. TRAVEL BACK TO QUITO
2019 Rates (per person in USD)
*Minimum 3 people
|4 Days - 3 Nights||5 Days - 4 Nights|
- A non-refundable deposit of USD 50 per person is necessary to confirm the booking.
- Full payment must be made 30 days before the trip.
- If cancellation is received between 40 to 31 days before departure, 25% will be charged.
- If cancellation is received between 31 to 19 days before departure, 30% will be charged.
- If cancellation is received between 18 to 09 days before departure, 50% will be charged.
- If cancellation is received 8 days or less before departure, full payment will be charged.
- Rescheduling the trip will be possible with a 20% penalty fee.
- Refunds will only apply if the cancellation was due to force majeure, e.g. natural disasters, medical emergency, civil disorder, quarantine, or similar.