Journey along the Andes from Quito to Cuenca or Guayaquil, visiting Cotopaxi, Baños and Riobamba, plus the Devil’s Nose train ride.
Imagine this. In just four days you can enjoy the best of Ecuador’s southern Andes, including the splendor of snowcapped volcanoes, a multicolored rose farm, hot springs, lush cloud forests and one of the most exciting train rides you can conceive. Then, you can either continue to the city of Cuenca or Guayaquil, both with a lot more sites and activities to enjoy. These are the main attractions, though there are many more surprises that await you – just by taking that first step!
NOTE: This tour starts and ends in different cities.
DAY 1. QUITO / MT. COTOPAXI / ROSE FARM/ BAÑOS
DAY 2. BAÑOS & SURROUNDINGS
DAY 3. BAÑOS / MT. CHIMBORAZO / GUAMOTE
DAY 4. GUAMOTE / DEVIL’S NOSE TRAIN / CUENCA OR GUAYAQUIL
2018 Rates (per person; minimum 2 people)
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- Balance payment is due 30 days before departure.
- If cancellation is made 90 to 61 days before departure, the deposit will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made 60 to 45 days before departure, 50% will be charged.
- If cancellation is made 44 to 30 days before departure, 80% will be charged.
- If cancellation is made less than 30 days before departure, full payment will be charged. The tour may be rescheduled to a later date, plus administrative costs.