4-Day Inca Trail Hike to Machu Picchu
Experience one of the most famous treks in the world, the Inca Trail in Peru, including Machu Picchu citadel.
These four magnificent days take you to seldom-seen archaeological sites above the rushing Urubamba River and through a number of ecosystems that span from temperate to warm and tropical environments, up and down the spectacular Andes Mountains. These forgotten routes will come to life as you relive what was once a major road system some 600 years ago! This classic hike starts out of Cusco and covers the major attractions on this incredible footpath. The day before you will have a 6 pm briefing in the lobby of your hotel to answer any and all questions you might have about this venture. Among some of the key points to be covered are the following: You may pack up to 11 lbs (5.5 kilos) of personal gear that includes sleeping bag / mattress in a plastic bag. The rest of your luggage can be checked at your hotel in Cusco. At the trailhead the plastic bag will be placed into a duffle to be carried by porters for the hike. You must provide and carry your own daypack with items needed during the trek, i.e. water for the first day, sunscreen, hat, rain gear, valuables, camera, first aid, warm layers, etc.
DAY 1. CUSCO / INCA TRAIL – WAYLLABAMBA – YUNCACHIMPA
DAY 2. YUNCACHIMPA – WARMIWANUSCA – PAQAYMAYU – CHAQUICOCHA
DAY 3. CHAQUICOCHA – WIÑAYWAYNA**
DAY 4. SUN GATE / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
2019 Rates (per person)
|Up to 8 per group||$1,140|
*Student discount: under 17 with scanned copy of valid passport, deduct USD 20.
- A non-refundable deposit of USD 250 per person is required to confirm the booking.
- Balance payment is due 30 days before departure.
- If cancellation is received 120 to 61 days before departure, only the deposit will be charged.
- If cancellation is received 60 to 31 days before departure, 50% will be charged.
- If cancellation is received 60 to 30 days before departure, 50% will be charged.
- If cancellation is made 30 or less days before departure, full payment will apply.