Shamanism & Natural Healing
From $810per person
Immerse yourself in a Kichwa community to learn about natural medicine and shamanism.
The past century has opened our minds to alternate means of keeping healthy, from a physical and emotional perspective. Experts in shamanism and healing arts have extensively studied ancient and traditional techniques to the point of granting them a general acceptance. Ecuador is recognized as a haven for those interested in learning how to cope with the pressures of modern times by listening to and observing how the natives from the rainforest actually repair their DNA! For them it’s simply a matter of balancing their energy. For us, it could be a life-changing experience. What’s more, the setting is astounding, deep in an Amazon forest most explorers have overlooked, and where our trusty native guides are the only ones that know “the way of the shaman.”
DAY 1. QUITO / THERMAL SPRINGS / KICHWA COMMUNITY: THE ARRIVAL
DAY 2. KICHWA COMMUNITY: THE IMMERSION
DAY 3. KICHWA JUNGLE: THE INTERACTION
DAY 4. KICHWA JUNGLE COMMUNITY / QUITO
2019 Rates (per person in USD)
*Minimum two people.
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- Balance payment is due 45 days before departure.
- If cancellation is made 91 days or more before departure, the deposit will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made 90 to 61 days before departure, the deposit will be forfeited.
- If cancellation is made 60 to 45 days before departure, 50% will be charged.
- If cancellation is made less than 45 days before departure, full payment will be charged. The tour may be rescheduled to a later date, plus administrative costs.