Northern Andes Adventure
From $1,015per person
Different! Unique! Surprising! These are just some of the adjectives used by our past guests to describe the excitement of going beyond what is obvious within the Ecuadorian Andean highlands on this unusual program. See an exquisite hacienda with its immense variety of world-class roses as you cross the equator into the Northern Hemisphere; train-track your way down into a subtropical village before rising into a forest reserve only a handful of avid explorers have ever known, harboring species new to science (many endemic – found nowhere else on earth!); with your trusty torch in hand, follow native story-tellers into the night as they share with you their legends and beliefs; and enjoy downtime at inviting spas that reward your intrepidness as a true explorer of different worlds. You might think that only a vivid imagination could dream it all up. The good news is that it’s for real!
DAY 1. QUITO / EQUATOR CROSSING / ROSE FARM / IBARRA
DAY 2. TRAIN TO SALINAS / EL ÁNGEL & THE POLYLEPIS LODGE
DAY 3. FULL DAY AT POLYLEPIS LODGE (EL ÁNGEL)
DAY 4. EL ÁNGEL / MASCARILLA / QUITO
2018 Rates (per person; minimum 2 people)
|From $ 1,015|
- A 30% deposit is required to confirm the booking.
- Balance payment is due 30 days before departure.
- If cancellation is made 90 to 61 days before departure, the deposit will be refunded.
- If cancellation is made 60 to 45 days before departure, 50% will be charged.
- If cancellation is made 44 to 30 days before departure, 80% will be charged.
- If cancellation is made less than 30 days before departure, full payment will be charged. The tour may be rescheduled to a later date, plus administrative costs.